Thursday 22 September 2016

Introduction: A whole new blog...

DISCLAIMER: This blog is not for profit.I do not claim ownership of this material- 
- all images and footage used are property of their respective companies unless stated otherwise.

Hi. In the highly likely event that you have no idea who I am (or why I am saying hello to you right now), this is the start of my brand new blogging project. I bet you didn't even know I had blogs other than this one- well now you do.

On my other two blogs (http://booksandstuffreviews.blogspot.co.uk/  and http://carathemovienerd.blogspot.co.uk/) , I review movies and books respectivley. I especially enjoy reviewing films, but I don't actually get the opportunity to go to the cinema that often. I do however, have a rather large collection of  Disney DVDs, as I am a massive Disney fan. I was planning on watching all of them over the next few months. Might as well get something productive out of it, right?

So I will be using this blog to review all of the films in the Disney Animated Canon (that I actually  own). If you are interested in knowing my opinions on Disney Animated Classics from Snow White to Zootopia/Zootropolis (you're probably not), then this is the blog for you!

And yes, I am aware that this type of blog/general thing has been undertaken by a lot of other people, from the Nostalgia Critic to the Unshaved Mouse, but I wanted to put my own opinions out there. I will also be ranking the films in a similar manner to the Unshaved Mouse, as it just feels better to have an end result to all of this.

If you choose to stay from this point, I hope you enjoy the reviews ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment